Monday, February 10, 2014

Love is in the air

LOVE is in the AIR~

In preparation for Valentines Day, I thought I would create a list of all the things I love.  Not in any order of course, because when you love something they are all at the top without preference.  The list goes like this:  "I LOVE"
a clean house, a comfy bed, delicious food, Lake Powell, hanging with friends, wake boarding, snowboarding, watching my girls dance, watching my boys play sports, my escalade, tv in bed, reading a good book, learning something new, making a quilt, finding solutions, giggles from my kids, kissing a boo boo better, snuggling my babies, playing board games, playing cards, making a new recipe, baking anything sweet, going on a date, working, the beach, my cabin, fishing with my dad, holding my grandma's hand, joking with my kids, watching my boys arm wrestle their dad, everything about my nephew/Asher,  taking my dog to the ditch, watching V.J. play college football, those corn dogs at the U games, Chai Tea, crab legs in Wendover, St. George with the Giles, Wicked,  LOVE in Vegas, staying with Johnny in Vegas, arts and crafts with the Mason girls, shopping in the Fashion District, sitting with our friends and family during a Bengal football game, shopping on Canal Street, riding the subway in NYC, planning a trip, buying presents,  and of course my family!

I love that Falisha is strong enough to beat out her addiction every day!  I love that she is a hard worker and fights for whats important.  I love the women she is growing into.  I love the way she dances when no one is watching but me.  I love her beauty.  I love to see her smile and giggle.  I love that she can't cook and asks me how to do it.  I love that she is pregnant with my grand baby.  My BFF!

I love that Jaden married a poly.  I love to talk about customs and culture with her. I love that I finally have someone who gets what I've been through! I love that she is so hard headed and strong willed like me.  I love that she is a get the job done right, kinda girl!  I love her determination.  I love her kind heart.  I love the way she sings when no one is listening and I love that she thinks it sounds professional.  Another BFF. I'm so lucky!

I love Simi for his shy, quite demeanor.  I love that he doesn't brag or boast.  I love that he leads FHE with the best stories and quotes ever.  I love that he still hugs his mom and holds the door open for her.  I love that he is a little confused about fashion.  I love when he dances even though he dances like his Grandpa Larry. (no groove whatsoever!)  I love it when he smiles and points at his mom from the football field! I love that he is going to beat his dad in an arm wrestle sooner rather than later. I love how he tries to hack my blog and edit it to say great things about himself like they are coming from me!

I love Jeremy even when he lies to me.  I love his laugh. Its deep and strong.  I love how he tries hard to get me to bend the rules and I love how he keeps his room so disorganized.  I love that he showers everyday at least once, sometimes twice and always looks good.  I love how he can pick out an outfit by himself.  I love the way he tries so hard- even though its just his kind of trying.  I love how confident he is.  I love that he is so outgoing.  I love his dance moves.  I love him and all his quirks because he is just like his dad.

I love Simon because he puts up with me.  I love that he rubs my back almost every night.  I love that he still cuddles me.  I love that he wipes away my tears when I have a bad day.  I love his milk chocolatey good looks.  I love that he went to every dance competition that our girls were ever in and cheered just as loud as the moms.  I love that he coached the boys sports and never gave our boys special treatment.  I love that he works out with the boys and shops for the girls.  I love that he still takes me on dates and vacations.  I love it when he break dances and tries to spin on his back with his windbreaker on.  I love it when he goes to visit his mom.  I love that his arms are to big to put his collar down every morning.  I love that he provides for his family.  I love his kisses. I love that he loves my cooking.

WOW!  This was such a great exercise for me!  I realized that I LOVE a ton of things!  I have so much to be HAPPY about!  This week I encourage you all to write down the things you love the most, you'll find- just like I did, how great your life is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I love your words, and yes this would be a great exercise for us all.- Holli

Anonymous said...

Wow that made me cry... Kelly